Translate

Monday, August 13, 2012

The Start Off!


From the start of a league of legends game, your blood starts pumping. the thoughtful dynamics of each game reels in your mind as you step off of the stone platform next to that weary old shop keeper, probably having a rough morning of new players "clicking their mouse against a brick wall"... 

In all honesty I find myself in a clench waiting for gold and glaring at that Buy button occasionally.

I decided to put my hard writing skills and thought processes at work. I thought writing is fantastic for the brain...Then I played my first game in the L.O.L. scene.

At first I was so lost in the store trying to get my first items. Playing tiny little Teemo and these crazed bots twice his size was slightly daunting. Little training into this battle was not enough and I died the first time I went 1 vs. 1 in mid. 

 

  Just something funny to think about... If you ever take a look at Teemo's Skins...his eyes are closed.

Wonder what color they really are?

 

                                        http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/obnoxioustrapsfinal9042.png/

 

1 comment:

  1. I just thought I would comment about the art work and story boarding of the game dynamics in this. Soft lined little Teemo is carefully placing his shrooms for map control and unwarily stumbles across the gigantic Cho-gath with 2 supports Soraka and Zilean... and alas never saw it coming. Thanks to Cicereal for the cute concept and thanks to Illustration by sugar (Hopefully they wont mind me using this adorable comic)

    ReplyDelete